We've been spending our time cleaning and getting things organized for the start of the season, which means taking everything that's been stored for the winter in the theatre and putting it where it belongs. There's been a lot of sweeping and painting and repairing going on, sprucing the place up.
Right now it's just the technical staff here; the actors and Director for the first show get here this weekend. Each show rehearses for two weeks, and then the following show rehearses during the others' two-week run, so we'll have a constant cycle of shows.
I haven't had a chance to take some real pictures of the property, but here's a few from the last few days.
The playhouse sign:
A basket of lobsters, which I'm sure is totally normal in Maine:
My roommate for the summer, Nikki, busting some dance moves (or something?) in our kitchen:
The stage, with a big ol' ladder set up to start hanging lights:
Aaaand some creepy old dolls I found in a box while we were cleaning up the theater:





No comments:
Post a Comment